2/16/09

....A Message From Bolkey.




It is I Bolkey the programming monkey. I know we have had our differences over the years but don’t be a fool Peter! You cannot reintroduce the primal memory encoding rhythm to man. Do not let the last demon out. Man needs to forget. I will explain myself in brief. You know me as Bolkey the programming monkey your handsom, and talented workplace rival. But what you don’t know is what my real motives are and what I really program. El culto del mono del espacio and I are programming mankind. We watched as you came down from the trees with thumbs and words. Words that you used to memorize and describe the world in prefect clarity. Songs that contained petabits of information transferred intact. You used rhythm as a sort of Cyclic Redundancy Check each generation of man knew everything the last generation of man told them.
















The universe was going to be yours to understand. We soon found that vivisection was the means you were going to use to pull out the internals of knowledge. I will not get into details, I will just tell you that you became dangerous to all that we held dear. The worst of it was when you began to commit genocide on all creators of your likeness. Why you felt you needed to brake the fun house images of yourself I do not know. All I know is that your raising of Cain against your brother Neanderthal was the most frightening sight to be seen on Earth up to that point. As your cousins, we believed you were our responsibility. Being that we are weaker, thumbless, and have a brain three sizes too small to compete with you, we had to attack you covertly. Without revealing any trade secrets, I will tell you we systematically introduced errors in your group memories, and we reprogrammed when we could. We could only buttress your dark nature, as rhythm memory died writing clumsily replaced it. What we could not erase we edited.



For instance The original Rāmāyaṇa contain instruction on how to program any animal to do your biding. And now you want to bring man back to its destructive heights . I implore you Peter it is better you bear the burden of being thought of as a delusional Don Quixote than you releasing a billion Thug Behram.

1 comment:

  1. Rhythm memory...

    I think I still have it, Doctor, is there a cure for it.. I want to be rid of it...

    I want to be mindless like the great unwashed masses... lemmings may die as they try to swim en masse, but at least they die happy...

    Ignorance is bliss & Sentience it's own circle of hell... just ask Eve.

    This ROCKED!

    ReplyDelete