4/3/09

Boss: “OK let me hear what you got.”
Billy: Ok sir here it is “Your mouth is Pandora’s Box spewing farther the four horsemen of uselessness Laziness, delusional, Pathetic and selfishness. When industrious people contribute to society speak in your direction their most likely address the useful and honest fungi on your feet then the pompous wind bag it unfortunately has to reside on. What is worse then a lack of humility is when some one with no redeeming qualities that’s never lifted a finger for humanity is also argent. Just like every other jackass he associates with he sits on a bar stole refuting scientist, doctors, and authors how work hard for years to hone their skills just to have a creation that unfortunately learned to speak refutes their work with the first nonsensical statement that comes out of his lie hole. While people build homes for the homeless, donate money to feed children. This sloth thinks he is a hero\victim deserving of all that is give to him. This lead assed riding the back of them slaved men that came before him, so he could drink dance and play his life away. Food makes it self roads build themselves and heat magically comes to the building. Fires go out by themselves criminals turn themselves in. the only person we could not do without is you. Marx, Van Gogh , and Oppenheimer all rolled together into one saver of man. Thank you buckaroo bonsai for explaining everything to me I like how you simplify complex issues that takes years to study into you miss informed interpretation of a article you plagiarized.” Done with his self righteous rant Piglet dressed, left the room slamming the door. Pooh sneering licked the honey off his own nipples.” It’s just a start sir how did you like it.
Boss: Like it I love it, you rebranded a whole franchise. Its like shriek it something both kids and the parents will enjoy it. But you due know I run a dairy.
Billy: Well sir you said think out side the box.
Boss: OK I did but lets put a bigger box a dairy box around the box your thinking outside. Billy: Sure sir I wont disappoint you. ( Billy scampers out)
Boss: Think milk! (boss yells in encouragement)
(Billy thought milk)

1 comment:

  1. Hah...
    Milk: it does a body good!

    Yes, I love Buckeroo Bonzai...
    "No matter where you go, there you are..."

    I am also tired of pitying myself.
    I do jackshit But when I fund myself & the bifurcation of jack & shit, I feel all sorry for myself...

    WTF?
    Seriously... WTF?
    Why anyone has ever put up with my bullshit is a riddle greater than the erection of the pyramids & the placing of StoneHenge!

    I am sick of me!

    ReplyDelete